Links to Guides
- Abolitionist Adventure
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Mesopotamia
- Atmosphere (grade 6 Mrs. Hill)
- Banking and Finance
- Biography Project
- BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS--what to read NEXT?
- Career Exploration
- Current Events
- Earth's Changing Surface
- ELA (The Giver research project)
- ESM HS TEMPLATE
- ESM PG TEMPLATE
- EXPECT MORE: NYLA-SSL Conference 2014
- Exploring the Planets (Grade 6)
- Health (Drugs)
- Health (Mental Illness)
- HEROES among US!
- Heroes--Standing up Matters (Spaulding-6th)
- INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!
- KELLEY/HILL EARTH SCIENCE Project November 2013
- Long Walk to Water
- MARCH MADNESS
- Multimedia Tools for You!
- Nonfiction Resources
- Pine Grove Library: ANNUAL REPORT
- Pine Grove MS Library Home Page
- Pine Grove Student Council
- Points of View/Persuasive
- Presentation Information-Sue Kowalski
- Research for Schoff ELA
- ROME-project from Ms. Stock (HISTORICAL FIGURE)
- Techstravaganza (for Digital Learning Day 2014)
- Teen Book Festival Trip for ESM School District
- World Read Aloud Day/Festival of Nations
- Yellow Fever
Search by TAGS
VISION of the PG Library
The vision of the Pine Grove Middle School Library is a 21st Century library of technology and information literacy governed by an open and welcoming culture.
Quick Links for You!
Sign up for TEXT ALERTS from PG LIBRARY!
STAY connected to the PGLibrary